Oral surgery — surgical procedures that manage pathological processes and anomalies in the teeth, as well as in the bone tissue and soft tissue of the face and jaw.
- Surgical extractions of impacted teeth
- Surgical extractions of residual roots
- Surgical removal of jaw cysts
- Root-end resection (apicoectomy) of single-rooted and multi-rooted teeth
- Surgical removal of benign bone and soft tissue tumors of the oral cavity
- Corrective surgical procedures of the soft and bone tissues of the oral cavity
- Orthodontic-surgical treatment of dentoalveolar anomalies
- Preprosthetic surgery
DENTAL CENTAR MIRKOVIĆ
At Dental Centar Mirković we provide all services related to modern general dentistry and oral surgery and implantology.